It is a series of modular artistic kits, and the pieces of one kit are compatible with another kit, within Sci-Fi Heavy Station series.
944 prefabs if combined with Sci-Fi Heavy Station Kit base & colony.
337 meshes/269 prefabs if standalone.
There are small modular kits within this Kit included:
- New Modular rail system with crane
- New Modular small pipelines
- New Modular big pipelines
- New Modular energy barrier-wall
- New Modular stairs for outside
New themes in Hangars v2 (143 new prefabs total):
New PBR-like materials are coming with:
- up to 4k textures
- Metallic map
- Height map
- AO map
- and ID map.
New animated mesh for Gateway
New animated textures for Displays
Added basic LODs that are:
- contain two to three steps of super quickly decimated meshes
- distances are set super quickly
- made into prefabs
- demo scenes are built with simple mesh
A new look for old objects. New objects were added to expand your opportunities for creative development.
To reduce drawcalls, most models were packaged into themes. Each theme uses a single material. Some UVs have a bit of free space, which has been reserved for future updates (thus adding new objects will not require additional materials).
All the materials now have Metallic, Height and Occlusion maps.
Earlier scripts have been corrected and expanded upon, and for widening the possibilities of the kit, new scripts have been created.
On how to properly install Heavy Station Kit, please check this PDF at http://dotteam.pro/pdf/DotHSK_InstallationNotes.pdf
17 themes total, covering:
- Aggregates, Ballons and Cables, Cargocase, Consoles, Rail and Crane modular system, Reactor and Server
- Aggregates2 are huge single, dual and trio Pipes, Flat reactor, Huge barrels with various pipes
- Arches are three types of L shaped design elements, with customizable solid and/or transparent pieces
- Door and Gate
- Floors come as Floor Frames in sizes of 10 and 5 metres. There are also two types of narrow Transition elements and four types of Hand-rails. To increase visual interest, there are solid and transparent Floor Fill pieces to fit in floor frames.
- Garage are modular pieces for vehicle with wheels. Around that can be placed special maintenance platforms and with ladder for humans to get up. Also theme has own console and aggregate.
- Outside has modular energy barrier with intent for placing around the base. Also huge stairs, animated radar, cone-shaped station.
- Gateway are room-scaled areas for vehicles, with full-sized animated gates.
- Pipelines1 are new small modular pipelines
- Pipelines2 looks like ones in Base v2, but now they are modular
- Props are small and medium barrels, small battery, small to medium to big boxes, and small but narrow and long box that can be stacked on itself in pyramid form
- Supports are used to enhance heavy look of the base, and they fit into special slot in Floor Frame pieces
- Top Bottom are used to increase visual depth of the level when needed, and they come in three different pieces
- Top-Down has four types of walls for outside, and elements to close gaps for Top-Down use
- Top-Down2 has new supports for outside that strenghten visual look, three additional walls for outside, and pieces for Top-Down use
- Walls has 5 and 10 metres elements, flat and L and C shaped, with openings for doors, gates and windows
Room-sized gateways allows various vehicles to let in, then heavy cranes do the unload process. Meanwhile, in narrow, 5 metres in width corridors, aggregates are working full throttle, and a web of modular pipelines is leading the eye into the depths of the station.
Documentation is at http://dotteam.pro/pdf/Heavy_Station_Kit_hangars2.pdf
HEAVY STATION KIT
First Generation Assets
Second Generation Assets
MORE SCI-FI ASSETS