This heavy looking interior Kit is made to suit extreme environments - Space, Underwater, Underground, and On-ground. Huge loads are distributed on the strong support pillars, securing space for the bunker or center of operations.
150 Prefabs in 16 Categories, Stairs system, Room system, Tunnel system, Props, Ladder, Top-Down pieces, Ambient and Door sounds, Two FPS Demo Scenes, and One Top-Down Demo Scene.
Albedo, Normal, Emission
C# SCRIPTS (Unity 5.3)
- Animated automatic Door
- Hide Cursor
- Modified FPC
- Prefab Dot_FPC (First Person Controller from DotTeam) have to be used in order for character to interact properly with the scene
- Scripts are tested in Unity version 5.3
- Overall -50% tris from colliders. Colliders were redone for all prefabs, with box colliders and low poly mesh
- Light leaks were fixed, by modifying light source
- Added Top-Down support with 5 new prefabs (for Walls, Partitions2 and Arches, new Outwall element)
- Top-Down Demo Scene
- New Metal Material for all Prefabs
- Three new prefabs were added, Solid Floor, Wall lights On, Wall lights Off
- Added lighting to prefabs: Walls, Channels, Stairs, Equipment, Top Bottom
- Optimized colliders for: Arms, Arches, Stairs, Support, Equipment, Partitions2, Props
- Done 10 pages Booklet of Prefabs, which shows in artistic way quantity and materials of all prefabs
- Improved Textures and Materials
- Unity3D 5.x GI Supported
- Unity3D WebGL Compatible
Package Colony has special parts for door opening pieces for making entrances into ventilation corridors.
There are new pieces, for making vent system possible in BASE packages too.
Just place this new mesh in the scene. Assign Mesh Collider to it, as well as appropriate Wall material and place into wall opening from BASE set of prefabs.
HEAVY STATION KIT
MORE SCI-FI ASSETS
DotTeam Sci-Fi Themed Kits